About the Company:
Florie Varga is the founder of Affinity Life and Family Coaching. She is a certified life & family coach that helps good people turn lemons into lemonade.
Specializing in parent coaching, Florie supports parents survive and thrive during the transition into the teen years.
Florie needed to get her website up and running and start marketing herself online.
She’d been working with a branding agency and had gone through numerous iterations of her website text and the website map – but she just wasn’t happy with the end result.
One of the main problems was that she didn’t have a clear direction for her business. After three or four rounds of writing and rewriting her website text, she was feeling unclear and no closer to her goal.
What we did together: create an online marketing strategy
Before we could get clear on what Florie’s website would look like, we had to develop a strategic direction that addressed:
- What Florie was really good at, really enjoyed and what was the most profitable aspect of her business – what services to offer and prioritize.
- Where she wanted her business to go and how she wanted to grow – her objectives and business direction.
- What the marketplace and demand looked like – who her competitors and customers were, and where there was a gap between customer demand and services offered.
- Who her ideal customers were, what they were worried about, what they wanted and hoped for, and the types of things they said to her when they were describing their situation.
- Where were her customers online – and how to get in front of them.
- How to position Affinity Coaching as a business that stood out from the competition and become the logical choice for her ideal client.
What we did together: create a website that attracts clients
One of things that kept popping up is that Florie knew so much about her industry, her process and her tools, she wanted to share so much of it in her website text.
We had to keep coming back to the question: “Why would your customer care about that?”
Instead of emphasizing things from Florie’s perspective, meeting the client where they are – using their language, pain points and hopes and dreams.
From there, we created a website and online brand together that Florie can be proud of.
We worked together to identify:
- What the website map looked like, what pages we would need and which ones could wait.
- How to lay out a lot of text in a way that was easy to digest.
- How to build consumer trust in Affinity, despite the fact it’s a relatively new business.
- How to use images & graphics to engage the audience
- How to capture prospective client contact information and schedule new clients easily
Affinity Coaching has an website that is:
- Professional and consistent with the initial branding
- Speaks to the ideal client’s pain points and needs
- Clearly communicates the benefits and transformation that occurs working with Florie
- Captures interested party’s contact information.
- Stands out from the thousands of coaching sites out there
In addition, Florie has the clarity, confidence and a structured online marketing plan to continue to market herself online in a way that works to attract clients.
What the client said:
“With Laurel’s commitment and amazing knowledge and skills, I transformed not only my website but the whole marketing approach to my business. Laurel brought a well-defined step by step strategy for shifting my business focus to the client’s need over a focus on the services offered. As an end product, I have a unique, dynamic and very client centered website.
More than this amazing deliverable, however, Laurel’s professional know-how and steadfast focus encouraged a transformation and evolution in my thinking about the purpose, reason and value of my professional services to my clients. This was a wonderful and unexpected pay-off for me as I establish this new business. One that I envision would have taken a long time to realize without Laurel’s guidance.
I cannot recommend Laurel enough! She knows her business, is always professional, and has amazing positive energy. With my website and new focus I am so excited to move forward with the outreach and growing of my business.”
In gratitude Laurel!”